We’ve received some wonderful submissions for our upcoming St. Louis erotica anthology, Show Me, and we’re happy to announce that the deadline has been extended! You now have until July 1st, 2012 to submit your stories and photography!
DO YOU HAVE SAINT LOUIS FANTASIES? SHOW ME.
Send us your fiction or non-fiction submission of sex writing featuring St. Louis for inclusion in a St. Louis-themed anthology of erotica.
The Show Me anthology is a fundraiser for Sex Positive St. Louis (sexstl.com), a local organization that develops social, educational and experiential events promoting the exploration of human sexuality in its many forms and celebrating the many valuable roles that sexuality plays in our lives.
We seek authors and photographers of all backgrounds and genders, writing about all kinds of sex and aspects of sexual experience. You don’t have to have gone to high school here, but it might help if you’ve visited – we’re interested in a strong sense of place, however you include aspects of St. Louis and its environs. Prose, poetry and photography accepted.
Prose submissions should be between 1000 and 6000 words.
- scenarios that creatively include St. Louis landmarks (getting fucked with a view of the Arch, etc)
- ‘memories’ (fictional or not) of special sexual experiences (first time; kink awakening, etc) in a given neighborhood, or locality.
- ‘historical’ erotica involving famous St. Louis personages (a night with Tennessee Williams or Josephine Baker)
- long, hot flirting in a St. Louis-area coffeehouse or bar or club and that ends in a hot scene.
- hot Craigslist hook-up, during a weekend visit to STL
- experiences in the St. Louis swingers scene
- exhibitionism, or outdoor sex at a local park
- last night in St. Louis
- whatever other STL naughtiness you come up with
April 1st, 2012 Extended! Through July 1st, 2012!
Payment: One contributor copy
Text submissions should be in .doc or .rtf formats and attached to the email. Manuscripts should be formatted with 1-inch margins, double spacing, and a 12-pt Times New Roman (or similar) font.
Photography submissions can be low resolution .jpgs (at least 1000px wide and 72dpi). If your photo is selected, you’ll need to be able to provide us with a high resolution .tiff or .jpg, at least 6x9in and 300dpi (preferably higher).
Send your submissions to Johnny Murdoc at email@example.com; please put “show me” in the subject line, and include a 50-word bio and your mailing address in your email.