Join us Sunday, February 12 at 3pm for a masturbation talk, led by me, Kendra! All genders, orientations, and backgrounds are welcome to attend this free event at the LGBT Center at 4337 Manchester Rd.
This talk is sponsored by Spanky’s, who is donating two masturbation toys. Everyone who attends can enter to win the pleasure toy that best suits their genitals.
Why have a masturbation talk?
I got the idea when more than one person confided in me, “I feel great shame to admit I masturbate.”
Let’s create a shame-free zone for discussing this natural, universal process. Also, orgasms are awesome.
Topics we’ll cover:
– the health benefits of masturbation
– when we first discovered masturbation
– the fantasies we entertain while masturbating
– personal masturbation habits and techniques
– masturbation tips and best practices
– good masturbation toys
This talk should be an inspiration for some great self-love this Valentine’s Day!